BiGFiSH GAMiNG
Go To Bottom

Fallout legends The Cazadors
 
Author: Subject: Fallout legends The Cazadors
FFFCAZADORS
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 29
Registered: 6-20-2020
Member Is Offline


stars: 44rep: 73
points: 111


[*] posted on 9-14-2020 at 12:46 AM
Fallout legends The Cazadors


View user's profile View All Posts By User
FortDefianceCmdr
Paladin
Brotherhood of Steel
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 384
Registered: 4-29-2020
Location: FORT DEFIANCE

Member Is Offline
Mood: HARD STEEL

stars: 382rep: 781
points: 1420


[*] posted on 9-14-2020 at 01:42 AM


very interesting I like how he keeps calling them cretins and swearing at them

Lol anybody who spent time in the mojave know EXACTLY why :roll:




:bos:BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL:bos:
:bos:PALADIN MCHENRIES:bos:

~BoS~
View user's profile View All Posts By User
UltraLuxxe
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 255
Registered: 5-15-2020
Member Is Offline


stars: 226rep: 481
points: 801


[*] posted on 9-14-2020 at 05:18 AM


^this :100:

they are frickin menaces anywhere past goodsprings





View user's profile View All Posts By User
FFFCAZADORS
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 29
Registered: 6-20-2020
Member Is Offline


stars: 44rep: 73
points: 111


[*] posted on 9-20-2020 at 03:19 AM


Quote: Originally posted by FortDefianceCmdr  
very interesting I like how he keeps calling them cretins and swearing at them

Lol anybody who spent time in the mojave know EXACTLY why :roll:


That would be correct
View user's profile View All Posts By User
v3l0c1ty
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 278
Registered: 4-15-2020
Location: the aethernet

Member Is Offline


stars: 210rep: 488
points: 473


[*] posted on 9-21-2020 at 03:11 AM


These are mean bugs. First time I ever met these I of course died. So I spent days leveling up and getting better armor and weapons, and enough stims to fight an army.

I cautiously went North of Goodsprings and as expected ran into these freakishly quick winged devils. Against all odds I prevailed, and chose to continue pushing North to conquer the Mojave.

Bad decision. I eventually hit Quarry junction and did not listen to the Old traveler's warnings. The signs with pictures of "them" didn't do it either. Not even the explicit warning of being ripped to parts.

The deathclaw. :(
View user's profile View All Posts By User
FFFCAZADORS
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 29
Registered: 6-20-2020
Member Is Offline


stars: 44rep: 73
points: 111


[*] posted on 9-23-2020 at 04:10 PM


Quote: Originally posted by v3l0c1ty  
These are mean bugs. First time I ever met these I of course died. So I spent days leveling up and getting better armor and weapons, and enough stims to fight an army.

I cautiously went North of Goodsprings and as expected ran into these freakishly quick winged devils. Against all odds I prevailed, and chose to continue pushing North to conquer the Mojave.

Bad decision. I eventually hit Quarry junction and did not listen to the Old traveler's warnings. The signs with pictures of "them" didn't do it either. Not even the explicit warning of being ripped to parts.

The deathclaw. :(


Venture not into Junction of Quarry... lest you have an anti-material rifle to carry. :lol:
View user's profile View All Posts By User
MajorGutsysChewtoy
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 45
Registered: 9-6-2020
Location: This old thing

Member Is Offline
Mood: :mrhandy:

stars: 68rep: 113
points: 115


[*] posted on 9-25-2020 at 11:06 PM


FFFCAZADORS that sounded like the ROFL Twas the night before patch day topic here :rofl:



:mrhandy:
View user's profile View All Posts By User
FFFCAZADORS
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 29
Registered: 6-20-2020
Member Is Offline


stars: 44rep: 73
points: 111


[*] posted on 9-29-2020 at 12:16 AM


Quote: Originally posted by MajorGutsysChewtoy  
FFFCAZADORS that sounded like the ROFL Twas the night before patch day topic here :rofl:


It inspired me 😌
View user's profile View All Posts By User
MajorGutsysChewtoy
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 45
Registered: 9-6-2020
Location: This old thing

Member Is Offline
Mood: :mrhandy:

stars: 68rep: 113
points: 115


[*] posted on 10-2-2020 at 03:25 AM


It was very good. I'd love to see a compendium or atlas of fallout wasteland creatures.



:mrhandy:
View user's profile View All Posts By User
SKclan
Avatar

Avatar


Posts: 106
Registered: 4-20-2020
Member Is Offline


stars: 29rep: 135
points: 253


[*] posted on 10-2-2020 at 03:38 AM


these mite not be all sobad and you could even take one on, but they always attack with a swarm. venom, acid hits .yuck
View user's profile View All Posts By User

  Go To Top

Powered by XMB Forum Software | About BiGFiSH GAMiNG
RSS Feed