Michigan town is tired of hauntings - say its like 'living in hell'

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:43 PM

https://www.instagram.com/therealprozak/

Quote:
One family, who left the town in 1974, recalled being forced to move after enduring six months of unexplained banging sounds and spontaneous fires which left them terrified.

Another family, who still lives in the town, has been tormented by unexplained cold spots, banging sounds, spontaneous scratch marks and sightings of a shadowy apparition.

One resident described the town as "a nightmare", while another said it was "like living in hell."

The show, which started airing on February 21st, will also feature a number of other similarly haunted towns including Malvern, Iowa and Greeneville, Tennessee.

"The stories of the heartland show how powerful these cases can be and how town folks stick together," said Shippy. "Watching them fight for their peace is one of the most powerful things."

Spooky! Cannot wait to take a look at this

The Original ZombieMedic

^Amazing Sig thanks to MiKE

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:45 PM

Oh shit this is real creepy..... what is up with all these haunted TOWNS lately??

Pretty hard for sceptics to dismiss these claims when you have so many people reporting them. I guess no different than UFOs in that way

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:49 PM

Oh shit this is real creepy..... what is up with all these haunted TOWNS lately??

Pretty hard for sceptics to dismiss these claims when you have so many people reporting them. I guess no different than UFOs in that way

Good question. Actually in the new Ghost Hunters series, in the first episode of the season, they did one in Clifton Arizona (a whole town)

Sadly some residents started terrorizing them for some unknown reason

The Original ZombieMedic

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:52 PM

Zombie... you gotta be kidding? Why the hell would anyone do that when theyre just there to help the people and solve the mystery :(

dogma dinosaurs!

CSS confirmed kill: 416
Wot won 1176

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:54 PM

Ya I know its freakin awful dude. Those are people who are too afraid to have their own beliefs and what they *think* they know is true be challenged like that

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:56 PM

Zombie... you gotta be kidding? Why the hell would anyone do that when theyre just there to help the people and solve the mystery :(

dogma dinosaurs!

That is definitely part of it, but another part of it is what nomasks said above. It is people who are scared that the ideas they held dear to them are in fact not true.

Basically, anybody who claims to have all the answers is F.O.S.

FOS = :poo:

The Original ZombieMedic

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/30/20 at 09:25 PM

WEird how ghost hunters (tv show) started doing a lot of towns now. Is this a new trend, haunted locales?

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 5/1/20 at 09:08 PM

WEird how ghost hunters (tv show) started doing a lot of towns now. Is this a new trend, haunted locales?

Donno if its new, but I think the field has come far enough for people to start talking open about it and be comfortable enough to talk about their own experiences and encounters without worrying about being judged for it

The Original ZombieMedic

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 5/2/20 at 04:59 PM

Yeah definitely Zombie Medic. All of these topics were surpressed and kept under the table. Not any more though

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 5/3/20 at 03:43 PM

Man, aliens are one thing but ghosts always leave me wondering. How do we know its not just aliens we cant understand, or a dimension we cant percieve, or something totally different thats even weirder >.>

I DRIVE A TRUCK AND I KNOW THINGS
Dev team member since 2020

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 5/4/20 at 02:00 PM

Man, aliens are one thing but ghosts always leave me wondering. How do we know its not just aliens we cant understand, or a dimension we cant percieve, or something totally different thats even weirder >.>

No one knows for sure

But like aliens too many people have seen em to say itss not real

Your message has been sent!