Area 51 in declassified CIA docs

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:48 PM

First acquired by the U.S. Air Force in 1955, the site's then stated main purpose was to serve as a testing facility for Lockheed U-2 aircraft. All this information was revealed in CIA documents that were declassified in 2013.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/%22Area%...

Area 51's primary on-site activities and functions are classified, certain historical data reportedly suggest its most probable use as an experimental aircraft and weapons development and testing facility.

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:51 PM

crazy.. i actually thought they like still denied it even officially exists or something :mhm:

not like you couldnt google it or better yet go see it for youself

CSS confirmed kill: 416
Wot won 1176

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 10:54 PM

They actually admitted to it in 2013. If you listen to one of President Obama's speeches, he actually mentions it and jokes about being the first US Pres. To ever mention it in public.

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/20/20 at 11:16 PM

They actually admitted to it in 2013. If you listen to one of President Obama's speeches, he actually mentions it and jokes about being the first US Pres. To ever mention it in public.

ah did not know that

so what did it turn out it is then?

CSS confirmed kill: 416
Wot won 1176

Administrator

[*]

posted on 4/21/20 at 12:38 AM

Artemis, the information they released was already widely known to the public.

According to official documents, sensitive spyplanes were tested there as well as some nuclear aircraft type applications. According all available information, the "spooky stuff" (ie: alien related) went on at Area S-4 located at Papoose lake.

Interesting documents nonetheless.

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/30/20 at 12:20 AM

According to official documents, sensitive spyplanes were tested there as well as some nuclear aircraft type applications. According all available information, the "spooky stuff" (ie: alien related) went on at Area S-4 located at Papoose lake.

you think that guy was telling the truth? not saying he wasnt just not sure if i do believe him or not

gut tells me goverment would have killed him before he let it out if it was true, but idk

[Edited on 4-30-2020 by oddterritory]

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 4/30/20 at 12:49 AM

you think that guy was telling the truth? not saying he wasnt just not sure if i do believe him or not

gut tells me goverment would have killed him before he let it out if it was true, but idk

I never did. Then, I stumbled on here and viewed some images that were actually very convincing here

A mark of intelligence is considering your own beliefs and opinions as fallible and then revising them as new data comes along.

-Fairchild

Administrator

[*]

posted on 4/30/20 at 12:59 AM

Personally? I do think he was telling the truth. I've seen the anomalous features in sat imaging. I've also scrutinized his story and believe the claims he made.

If you follow the story, the whole reason he went public in the first place was self-preservation after being caught taking a handful of friends out to a location near the test site to view the Wed. night test of the craft.

Frankly, if the government has indeed killed Lazar prior to his release they would have essentially validated his claims and amplified his credibility even more.

Same goes for charging him with a crime. Doing so would give it extreme credibility and make the most ardent skeptic take a second look at the claims.

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 4/30/20 at 01:30 AM

This is how I see it too, anything they did to him after that point just proves what he said

All the raids (3? 4?) by the feds against Lazar did nothing but convince many thousands hes the real deal.

Look at what he did to area 51, only reason anyone knows that name is because of Bob Lazar and his claims of S-4 which apparently exsts

Your message has been sent!