DOOM Eternal: Slayed 12 Billion Demons! All the numbers of the blockbuster FPS

MiKE OP
Administrator

FSME

[*]

posted on 8/18/20 at 06:46 AM

Quote:

The card packaged by the US authors offers detailed statistics on all the main challenges faced by the emulators of the Doom Slayer during their latest adventure in the company of the hero of this iconic shooter series.

Scrolling through the different sections that make up the infographic "The War in Figures", we find for example that DOOM Eternal players have managed to take down well 12.1 billion demons, slaying the ranks of Imp, Arachnotron, Pinky, Soldiers, Knights of Terror and all the other monsters that populate the Eternal splatter universe.

The statistics of the use of weapons are definitely interesting, with a preference by fans for the mythical Double from Doom (used to kill 1.7 billion demons) compared to the Shotgun (1.5 billion), the Plasma Rifle (1.3 billion) and the Heavy Cannon (1.2 billion). In the infrographic there is also an in-depth study on DOOM Eternal multiplayer Battlemode.

https://asapland.com/doom-eternal-slayed-12-billion-demons-a...

>>BiGFiSH-GAMiNG.com ADMiN
- Fallout 76, CSGO, GTA V, Rust, Apex, CSS, Runescape, CoD, and more! -
PC GAMiNG COMMUNiTY<<

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 8/19/20 at 12:31 AM

Haha I like the kill stats on the weapons :) I'll probably end up getting this instead of waiting for a new VR game.

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 8/19/20 at 03:38 AM

Yeeyee :D

CSS confirmed kill: 416
Wot won 1176

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 8/20/20 at 12:17 AM

Fuck it looks awful

Terrible just terrible....the demons I mean

The game looks off the charts