How To Win Any Argument About NG Consoles!

Aegis OP
BFG Member

thumbup.png

posted on 10/6/20 at 07:48 PM

read more of this here

Quote:

Step 1: ?lol stupid [Microsoft/Sony] fan?
Imagine that you are just minding your own business online when you see a post/tweet/comment that is complimentary (or at least optimistic) regarding the console you have decided to hate. You obviously can?t just allow that person to have their own opinion, so you need to engage and educate them. That?s where this phrase comes in handy; it is a perfect opening salvo, because it discredits your opponent without taking issue with any one specific statement or point. It?s a fire-and-forget insult that practically begs for a response ? and that?s when the discussion really gets going.

Step 2: ?[Microsoft/Sony] only cares about money.?
Okay, now that you have your foe on the hook, how do you keep them agitated enough to keep responding, but exasperated enough that they don?t really think things through? You make it about money and loyalty. That?s what this response is for; it establishes the console manufacturer you hate is driven solely by the cynical pursuit of wealth. But beyond that, it also implies your own superiority. It says ?The company I support cares about me as a person, but the company you support treats you like an ATM. And you are a sucker because of it.? This argument is full of holes, but don?t worry: We won?t be dwelling on it long enough to matter.

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 10/8/20 at 07:01 AM

Lol not wrong..

MS did buy bethesda lately and I bet it's just another move in the next console fight

BFG Member

[*]

posted on 10/17/20 at 01:41 AM

i am bernder insert girder :roll:

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 10/18/20 at 09:39 PM

Nah they're all bad... :lmao:

The Original ZombieMedic

^Amazing Sig thanks to MiKE

BFG Member