Fallout 76 Best Bloodied Melee/Rifle Build PVE

Author: Subject: Fallout 76 Best Bloodied Melee/Rifle Build PVE
blZe
tunnel$nakes

stars: 609rep: 910

[*] posted on 5-6-2020 at 03:51 AM
tags: fallout 76, bloodied, build, pve, pvp, best, wastelanders
Fallout 76 Best Bloodied Melee/Rifle Build PVE

I have put together a guide 2 different Bloodied Builds, which in my opinion are the best PvE Builds. They care both Melee/Ranged Hybrids that has great damage numbers whilst focusing on suitability to keep the low health build alive. When it comes to damage and utility, this build takes into consideration point efficiency and diminishing returns.

Beginner Build - Power Amor + 2h Melee + Heavy Weapons

https://nukesdragons.com/fallout76/perks?v=1&s=e34498e&a...

Armor:

T-51b Power Armor

Chest Mod, Emergency Protocols (50% reduced damage)

Leg Mods, Calibrated Shocks (Carry Weight)

Arm Mods, Optimized Bracers (P-Attack AP Cost)

Helmet Mods, Sensor Array (+2 PER)

Weapons:

Melee: Bloodied, 40% Swing Speed, +1STR Super Sledge Grognak Axe

Heavy Weapon: Bloodied, 25% FFR or 10% aim damage 50-cal.

Mutations:

Adrenal Reaction for damage.

Marsupial for carry weight and jump boost

Grounded for Energy Resist

Speed Demon for faster move speed and reload (only get this when you have a good food and water supply at your camp)

Twisted Muscles for damage

Scaly Skin for survivability

Advanced Build - Non-Power Armor + Unarmed + Rifles

https://nukesdragons.com/fallout76/perks?v=1&s=97845ad&a...

Armor:

5x pieces Unyielding Sentinel

For second star, 2 pieces Poison Resist, the rest prefer +1STR, +1END or AP Refresh

For armor types, the Chest is best to use BoS Heavy Combat, 2x Limbs Heavy Robot, 2x Limbs Heavy Metal. This will give you the best mix of DR, ER, Rad Resist and Poison Resist.

In order to tell if a piece is "Heavy" or not, use this guide.

Mod all pieces with Lead Lining for extra Rad Resist

https://i.imgur.com/btlPv1b.png

Weapon:

Melee: Bloodied, 40% Swing Speed, +1STR Power Fist with Puncturing Mod.

Rifle: Your favorite Rifle. I use a Bloodied, +50% Vats Crit Railway Rifle. If your Rifle is Semi Auto, change the Commando Perks to Rifleman instead.

Mutations:

Adrenal Reaction for damage.

Marsupial for carry weight and jump boost

Grounded for Energy Resist

Speed Demon for faster move speed and reload (only get this when you have a good food and water supply at your camp)

Twisted Muscles for damage

Talons for damage

Scaly Skin for survivability

FAQ

Why Melee/Rifle Hybrid?

Because Bloodied Melee is by far the strongest form of damage in Fallout 76 at the moment. But there are many situations where you need some ranged capabilities such as Nuke Card Drones, Turrets located too high to get without jumping and if you want to keep your distance from the ScorchBeast Queen or Imposter Sheepsquash.

2. Why only Incisor Perk for Melee and no Martial Artist and Iron Fist?

Because Bloodied Build in general already give PLENTY of damage. Currently without IronFist, my Power Fist shows 1448 damage. Speed Demon and the 40% attack speed weapon already gives plenty of attack speed and I didnt see much difference in attack speed without Martial Artist. The most important thing is Armor Penetration hence Incisor Perk.

3. Why Ghoulish Perk?

Because there are alot of situations where you are in an irradiated area or get infected with rads such as in Silos, Raids and SBQ. This means you can just take a diluted radaway and Ghoulish will quickly auto-heal you.

4. Why only 2* Makeshift Warrior Perk?

Because in order to use 5* Intelligence Perks, you need to have at least 5 INT. Nerd Rage takes up 3 INT and there's 2 left over. I tend to use my melee more often than rifles so chose Makeshift Warrior over Gunsmith. You get so many Improved Repairkits from killing the SBQ that a full 5* isn't necessary.

5. Why only 2* Tormentor Perk?

Because of diminishing returns.
1* Tormentor is 5% chance to cripple which equals 1 proc in every 20 hits
2* Tormentor is 10* chance to cripple which equals 1 proc in every 10 hits
3* Tormentor is 15% chance to cripple which equals 1 proc in every 7 hits

6. Why Powerfist and not Deathclaw Gauntlet?

Alot of people believe DCG is better because it has higher base damage but this is with no mods. Powerfist + Puncturing mod and the Deathclaw Gauntlet + Extra Claw mod are the EXACT same damage. But with Puncturing mod you get an extra 25% Armor Penetration.

7. Why so much Rad Resist?

Because of the many irradiated rooms such as the Reactor Room when doing Silos. A high enough Rad Resist means you can stay in your Unyielding Armor and not have to swap to a Hazmat Suit.With 2x Heavy Robot Limbs and all pieces Lead Lined, this build has 110 base Rad Resist. Put a Rad Shield on (+300) and you're on 410 Rad Resist which is comparable to the 420 RR of a full suit of T-45 Power Armor.

8. Why 2 Poison Resist on Armor?

Because Poison is one of your biggest weaknesses in this build. Mirelurk Queens, Hunters, Insects and SBQ farts all apply fast-ticking poison damage damage which can kill you quickly. Having 2 pieces of armor with Poison Resist will give you enough time to pop a Diluted Stimpak before you die.

9. Why Sentinel Armor and not Cavalier?

Because of Scorchbeast Queen fights. As a Melee you will often find yourself standing still right in front of her punching away on her face. Sentinel will help you tank her melee hits.

10. What makes the "Beginner Build" for beginners?

Because the Advanced Build requires you to acquire a very specific and hard-to-find set of armor that makes you more tanky because of the Poison Resist legendary effects. The Beginner Build is still VERY vulnerable to poison damage.

[Edited on 5-6-2020 by blZe]

v3l0c1ty

stars: 280rep: 601

[*] posted on 5-6-2020 at 06:57 PM

Damn! yeah dude that'll work. Great intro for people looking to do a pve melee OR light weapons build :thumbup::thumbup:
MiKE
Head GFX Dev
Game Server Admin

Mood: dat dude

stars: 1661rep: 2516

[*] posted on 5-6-2020 at 09:25 PM

I need to do some adjustments on my build:lmao:

>>BiGFiSH-GAMiNG.com ADMiN
- Fallout 76, CSGO, GTA V, Rust, Apex, CSS, Runescape, CoD, and more! -
PC GAMiNG COMMUNiTY<<
eXotic
Mystery Machine
OG Scooby SnaX
Game Server Mod

stars: 330rep: 784

[*] posted on 5-7-2020 at 04:56 PM

Bloodied is good but I wish people would stop recomending this to every new player who asks about their build.

Its bad enough getting started out in this game without worrying about classes. I tell them just play how you want until you get to a high enough level that it even matters. Every gun is nerf for low levels no matter what.

Thanks to Mike from the GFX Requests Forum
keno

stars: 18rep: 52

[*] posted on 5-7-2020 at 05:01 PM

Quote: Originally posted by eXotic  
Bloodied is good but I wish people would stop recomending this to every new player who asks about their build.

Its bad enough getting started out in this game without worrying about classes. I tell them just play how you want until you get to a high enough level that it even matters. Every gun is nerf for low levels no matter what.

thats my build >.<

Level 73.

Go To Top