Covid unrest

BFG Member

FSME

[*]

posted on 5/8/20 at 10:42 PM

Anyone live in a state that doesn't yet have reopening plans? It seems the minions are tiring of isolation and are taking to the streets more and more

Who's have thought people didn't want to be told it's only two weeks and get conned into 3+ months

The Original ZombieMedic

^Amazing Sig thanks to MiKE

tags: Covid

[*]

posted on 5/9/20 at 01:25 PM

Just stick with the program. It is annoying I get it. But it's almost over. Just continue following CDC guidance whatever that may say.

-TYRANT
BFG Clan Forums Global Mod

Administrator

FSME

[*]

posted on 5/10/20 at 02:35 AM

Donno, but I am about sick & tired of hearing every other word be Coronavirus. Hope it becomes a swear word :tease:

It didnt do what "they" thought it would and now instead of just admitting everyone got it totally wrong they double down on stupid. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

[*]

posted on 5/11/20 at 02:33 AM

Donno, but I am about sick & tired of hearing every other word be Coronavirus. Hope it becomes a swear word :tease:

It didnt do what "they" thought it would and now instead of just admitting everyone got it totally wrong they double down on stupid. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Im sure everyone is V, but let it play out its almost over and its helping keep everybody safe :)

-TYRANT
BFG Clan Forums Global Mod

BFG Member

Member Is Online

[*]

posted on 5/12/20 at 02:27 AM

i dont know 1 person who has it...

sup!!!!

All gta- specifically vice city, 3, 4, 5
Some fallout
Rust
Sims n RPGs

hit me up or in game!!!

Your message has been sent!