MiKE
Head GFX Dev
Game Server Admin

Mood: dat dude

stars: 1617rep: 2454

[*] posted on 5-21-2020 at 10:36 PM
PCGamer: Bethesda confirms Fallout 76 seasons will be free

Quote:

Last week Bethesda announced that a "Season Pass style system" was coming to Fallout 76 this summer, which would introduce new progression features, ranks, and rewards. There were concerns from players, however, due to the wording of Bethesda's unveiling of the seasons system.

The new Fallout 76 roadmap laid out the upcoming summer, fall, and winter seasons, with Bethesda's post stating all players would be able to "take part in our inaugural Summer Season for free." Some players inferred that the wording could mean the fall and winter seasons might not be free, but today Bethesda confirmed that, yes, all seasons are free for everyone.

Why it took six days to issue a simple clarification and clear up the confusion, I don't know. But at least we now know for sure that Fallout 76's season pass isn't going to cost anything extra for players.

Source: https://www.pcgamer.com/bethesda-confirms-fallout-76-seasons...

>>BiGFiSH-GAMiNG.com ADMiN
- Fallout 76, CSGO, GTA V, Rust, Apex, CSS, Runescape, CoD, and more! -
PC GAMiNG COMMUNiTY<<
VAULTDWELLER
Vault 76 Overseer
Game Server Admin

Member Is Online
Mood: Emerging

stars: 1374rep: 2631

[*] posted on 5-22-2020 at 03:59 AM

I was wondering if they'd start bombarding you with fees for dlc, objects, weapons, etc. This is why I love the atom store so much. I'd really like to see in game items added to our store, maybe done with trades in game or something like that.

Link

Mood: Wirey

stars: 70rep: 188

[*] posted on 5-23-2020 at 02:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by VAULTDWELLER  
I was wondering if they'd start bombarding you with fees for dlc, objects, weapons, etc. This is why I love the atom store so much. I'd really like to see in game items added to our store, maybe done with trades in game or something like that.

I do to but they charge for atom's but they also give it away just for being in game and completing tasks

Go To Top